What’s the shelf life?
• Our cookie dough can be refrigerated for up to 1 month.
• Once opened seal in airtight container for 2 weeks in fridge.
• Our cookie dough can be frozen for up to 2 months.
Number 1 tip for Awesome Cookies?
• Make sure you are happy and in a good mood before and while you bake :) Your home-made cookies will be charged with your love and happiness ❤️
What are the ideal conditions for baking cookies?
• Room temperature dough is perfect for baking cookies. If frozen thaw a few hours before baking until dough is soft. If chilled let the dough get to room temperature and you can squish it between your hands for about one minute. The warmth of your hands and heart will make it soft again and btw it's fun!
• Preheat the oven to 180 degrees or gas mark 4.
• Form cookie dough rounds and place on unbleached parchment paper on the cookie sheet. Flatten lightly to 1 cm height with the palm of your hand. Peek in every now and then on your cookies!
• Bake 12-15 minutes or for convection ovens 9-13 minutes. Tops of cookies should be soft to the touch and allowed to set.
• Cool for 5 minutes on cookie tray and resist the temptation to immediately devour!
*Angels & Cookies cookie dough produces a soft cookie and everyone's oven is different. It really depends on how you like your cookies!
Can you cookie cut this dough?
• YES!!! Our dough is meant to spread, but has the added bonus that it can also be rolled out when refrigerated. The longer the cookie dough is refrigerated the easier it is to cut with cookie cutters.
• Place mound of refrigerated dough on a piece of parchment paper.
• Roll and cut cookie dough and place on parchment paper on baking tray using a normal cookie cutter.
• If the cookie cutter is a particular cutter, i.e. letter cutters, etc., then roll the dough on top of parchment paper directly onto a larger baking sheet, removing the scraps of dough as you go along (you will need a smaller than average roller if this method is chosen).
• A little trick is to place the baking sheet in the fridge with rolled cookie dough and cut out shapes for 5-10 minutes. Take out of fridge and remove scraps of dough and bake as usual.
• You may need to lightly dust the roller and cookie cutters with any gluten and wheat free flour i.e. tapioca, potato, or rice flour to prevent light sticking of dough..