What’s the shelf life?
• Our cookie dough can be refrigerated for up to 1 month.
• Once opened seal in airtight container for 2 weeks in fridge.
• Our cookie dough can be frozen for up to 2 months.
What are the ideal conditions for baking cookies?
• Preheat the oven to 180 degrees or gas mark 4.
• Peek in every now and then on your cookies!
• Bake cookies 11-15 minutes. Angels & Cookies cookie dough produces a soft cookie and everyone's oven is different. It really depends on how you like your cookies!
What are some tips for baking the cookies?
• Let the dough get to room temperature and squish between your hands for about one minute. The warmth of your hands and heart will make it soft again and btw it's fun!
• Form cookie balls and place on unbleached parchment paper on the cookie sheet.
• Lightly flatten dough balls to 1 cm height before you put in the oven.
• Once you take them out of the oven, the surface of the cookies will be soft to the touch so leave to set for 5 minutes and resist the temptation to devour them all!
Can you cookie cut this dough?
• Our dough is meant to spread, but has the added bonus that it can also be rolled out when refrigerated. The longer the cookie dough is refrigerated the easier it is to cut with cookie cutters.
• Place mound of refrigerated dough on a piece of parchment paper.
• Roll and cut cookie dough and place on parchment paper on baking tray using a normal cookie cutter.
• If the cookie cutter is a particular cutter, i.e. letter cutters, etc., then roll the dough on top of parchment paper directly onto a larger baking sheet, removing the scraps of dough as you go along (you will need a smaller than average roller if this method is chosen).
• A little trick is to place the baking sheet in the fridge with rolled cookie dough and cut out shapes for 5-10 minutes. Take out of fridge and remove scraps of dough and bake as usual.
• You may need to lightly dust the roller and cookie cutters with any gluten and wheat free flour i.e. tapioca, potato, or rice flour.